Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Musings

Good morning cruel world. I have attempted (and failed) at blogging in the past but at the urging of friends (troublemakers perhaps) I am attempting again to do so. I'm not sure why anyone would want to hear what I write but that doesn't seem to be the reason most people blog does it? I would suspect that the large majority of blogs don't get read outside of a small group of friends or family, yet the blogosphere is bloated with the writings of would be Perez Hilton's or Rich Tatum's. So why shouldn't I clog up the drain even more? This will serve to consume more of the precious time that Facebook isnt' already consuming. I'm sure many articles have been written on this entire Social Networking phenomenon. People who have no connection other than an online world can and do become "friends". So maybe I will find that this is a "cool" way for me to interact with the rest of the world. Perhaps I'll find that there are people who really want to know what I have to say, and perhaps I'll find that for the most part they just wish I would shut up. Either way, today the adventure begins. Hang on tight, the ride could get bumpy.

The Wordy Geek

No comments: