Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, it's 9:58 PM Wednesday night and I am still at work. I was here last night until midnight, but it is way alright. I love my new job and feel like I am accomplishing great things while I am here so if I have to put in a little extra time it's no problem. They do allow for comp time but I may or may not use it. This week we have a group of interns in the house for training and it has been very refreshing to meet such an outstanding group as they are. All too often all you hear about the younger generation are those who are self-centered and spoiled, but these guys are willing to give their lives, at least a part of it, to help someone else. Gotta love that. I am trying to keep this blog current and really try to find something interesting to write about but this week has not allowed me a great deal of free time to give a lot of thought to writing, so it has just been mostly about my day. I am sitting here listening to some good contemporary Christian music while I am working which is quite awesome also. Speaking of music I have such eclectic tastes (at least I think I do). We won't even talk about secular music tonight, but I was just looking at my current iTunes playlist and it is a mix of stuff.
Two Sets of Jones - Big Tent Revival
Believe - Brooks and Dunn
And Now My Lifesong Sings - Casting Crowns
The More I Seek You - Kari Jobe
New Season - Martha Muzini
Holy - Clint Brown
He Reigns - Newsboys
Don't know the song - Salvador
Oops....gotta run.. time to close up shop and get out of Dodge.
More tomorrow.

No comments: