Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Currituck Lighthouse



Well yesterday we climbed up Currituck Lighthouse in Currituck, NC. I wish I could give you the historical facts but I didn't take time to jot them down. It is an old lighthouse that is on the historical register now I do believe. It is a pretty good climb up to the top. I was here 3 years ago and we would not even attempt it but we have been working on getting in better shape lately and made it with relative ease. I could have done it several times. That was after walking a 5K in the morning so we are in much better shape now than then. Still have a lot of work to do though. The view was phenomenal. You could see for miles out over the ocean and Currituck Sound. This is a beautiful place and if you ever get the chance to come you should do so. I won't post a long one today, the golf course is calling and it will be fishing from the pier tomorrow so it will be short also.

Having fun in the sun.

Ron

No comments: